It takes less than a minute! Someone collapses and you know they are having a heart attack. An AED (Automated External Defibrillator) can save their life.
These devices have evolved over the past few years and we see them more and more in our communities. They are designed to be used by anyone.
Let’s take a closer look at the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED and why I like this specific AED:
Easy Set Up
- the pads and battery are already installs
- once the initial self-test is done, the unit performs daily self-tests
Life Guidance Features
- voice instructions guide you
- full instructions from placing the pads on the chest to shock and CPR
- sensors detect steps and level of expertise
Personalizes & Best in Class
- fastest in class in delivering shock treatment
- determines in advance if shock is needed
- adjusts to adult or child
- unit automatically adapts to training mode once training pads are installed
- no additional equipment required for training
At a moment when care is so critical the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED is “designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment”.