First Aid Online Course
Emergency First Aid CPR C and AED
First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a sudden illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, and/or promote recovery.
It includes initial intervention in a serious condition prior to professional medical help being available, such as performing CPR while awaiting an ambulance, as well as the complete treatment of minor conditions, such as applying a bandage to a cut.
First aid is generally performed by the layperson, with many people trained in providing basic levels of first aid, and others willing to do so from acquired knowledge. Mental health first aid is an extension of the concept of first aid to cover mental health.
There are many situations which may require first aid, and many countries have legislation, regulation, or guidance which specifies a minimum level of first aid provision in certain circumstances.
There are thirteen (13) chapters available for your reference for the next year (365 days). We recommend that you return often to keep your skills sharp and your confidence high.
WSIB Emergency First Aid CPR Level C Online Course
- WSIB – Course Instruction
- WSIB – First Aid – Contents
- WSIB -First Aid – Chapter 1 – Terms and Information
- WSIB-CH 1-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB – First Aid- Chapter 2 – Emergency Scene Management
- WSIB-CH 2-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 3 – Cardiovascular Emergencies
- WSIB-CH 3-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 4 – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- WSIB-CH 4.1-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB-CH 4.2-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB-CH 4.3-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 5 – Severe Bleeding and Wound Care
- WSIB-CH 5-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 6 – Burns
- WSIB-CH 6-Self Assessment Quiz
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 7 – Medical Emergencies
- WSIB-CH 7-Self Assessment Quiz
- **Final Test 1-34**Must complete**
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 8 – Physical Exam
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 9 – Bone and Muscle Injuries
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 10 – Head, Spinal and Pelvic Injuries
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 11 – Chest Injuries
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 12 – Heat and Cold Emergencies
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 13.1 – Multiple Casualty Management
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 13.2 – Eye injuries
- WSIB – First Aid – Chapter 13.3 – Rescue Moves
- WSIB First Aid Definitions